Accumulo, mail # dev - Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

Josh Elser 2013-05-13, 23:37
I agree with you, Christopher. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect
a user to download something else if the packaged .so doesn't work on a
user's system. Write that down, etc, etc.

But, that does beg the question: what version of glibc are we going to
build against? That could influence my opinion on the subject..