Accumulo >> mail # user >> Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-04-08, 23:35
+
David Medinets 2013-04-10, 20:34
Re: Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
What version was your friend running?

Memory makes me think that we already addressed the overly-anxious
default action of mergetable? A quick search didn't net me a ticket for
it, so maybe that deficiency got lost in the wind...

On 4/10/13 4:34 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> A friend of mine just ran 'mergetable -t <tablename>' and all splits
> disappeared ... just one tablet was left. So, if you try this you
> probably want to specify additional options.
+
David Medinets 2013-04-10, 21:39
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-10, 21:34