Accumulo >> mail # user >> Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
What version was your friend running?

Memory makes me think that we already addressed the overly-anxious
default action of mergetable? A quick search didn't net me a ticket for
it, so maybe that deficiency got lost in the wind...