Hadoop, mail # user - configure mapreduce to work with pem files.

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-02-13, 11:46
+
Chris Embree 2013-02-13, 12:59
Re: configure mapreduce to work with pem files.
Harsh J 2013-02-13, 12:58
Hi,

Nodes in Hadoop do not communicate using SSH. See
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#Does_Hadoop_require_SSH.3F

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Pedro Sá da Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to configure ssh for the Hadoop mapreduce, but my nodes only
> communicate with each others using RSA keys in pem format.
>
> (It doesn't work)
> ssh user@host
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> (It works)
> ssh -i ~/key.pem user@host
>
> The nodes in mapreduce communicate using ssh. How I configure the ssh, or
> the mapreduce to work with the pem file.
>

> --
> Best regards,

Harsh J