Kafka >> mail # user >> Tests failing on 0.7

Tests failing on 0.7
Hi, I'm trying to package 0.7 using "release-zip" in an attempt to obtain
the usual "tar.gz", but I keep getting failures on unit/integration tests.

Is there something else I shoud do, besides "sbt update release-zip"?

Regards,
Roman
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-04-23, 20:12