Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Building Hadoop from source code

+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-08, 15:06
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-08, 15:08
+
Steve Loughran 2013-04-08, 18:39
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-09, 08:08
+
Ling Kun 2013-04-09, 08:28
+
maisnam ns 2013-04-09, 08:38
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-09, 09:02
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-09, 11:24
+
maisnam ns 2013-04-09, 11:45
+
maisnam ns 2013-04-09, 11:52
Re: Building Hadoop from source code
@maisnam, I am using ubuntu and after running svn I get hadoop folder as
given in screenshot.
I didn't finf any build folder
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM, maisnam ns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> @@Mohammad Mustaqeem please ignore the earlier mail as the screenshots
> where not copied in the mail I have attached a doc file.
>
> You can follow the steps earlier using the screenshots I have attached.
>

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM, maisnam ns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> @Mohammad Mustaqeem please follow the screenshots one by one
>>

>> cd build you will find
>>

>> Now cd hadoop-0.20.3-dev you will find the below screenshot
>>

>> Now the bin contains all the scripts you may need to start hadoop
>> 1. Go to that bin directory and format your namenode
>> 2. configure you site-xmls
>> 3. start-all.sh  note there are other ways also
>> 4. do jps to see if all daemons are running
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Mohammad Mustaqeem <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Please, anyone tell me where is the build hadoop??
>>> that can be used to install the hadoop cluster.

>>> get

>>> reflected

>>> download

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]