Sqoop >> mail # user >> User meetup in New York on October 28

Re: User meetup in New York on October 28
Thank you very much to our speakers, Venkat, Abe and Masatake for giving great talks on our last User meetup. I hope that everyone had a great time! The slide decks are available on our wiki [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Home