HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Checking major compaction

Re: Checking major compaction
Thanks ram,

Is there a way can I check it through region server logs. If it is possible
what are the statements that I need to look for ??

Thanks
Kiran

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla

-----Even a correct decision is wrong when it is taken late
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 08:34
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 09:25
+
kiran 2012-10-18, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 06:25
+
kiran 2012-10-19, 15:37
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-19, 15:46