MapReduce, mail # user - Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant

+
Viswanathan J 2013-10-20, 08:58
+
Viswanathan J 2013-10-20, 14:48
Re: Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant
Viswanathan J 2013-10-20, 15:27
Hi Ted,

Yeah, I changed that and compiled with my naming convention.

Hope this version I can push into production. Just applying the JT OOME
patch provided by Apache commiters.

Thanks,