Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo and CDH4 -- "no tablet servers"

Re: Accumulo and CDH4 -- "no tablet servers"
One node for the GC, one for the monitor.  You can run multiple tracers,
but it's very unlikely that you will need to, unless you are running more
than 1000 nodes and doing heavy tracing.

On most clusters, the master/gc/monitor/tracer all run on same node,
usually with a zookeeper, too.

-Eric