HBase >> mail # dev >> HRegion heapSize out of date

HRegion heapSize out of date
While working on HBASE-8877 I noticed that HRegion.heapSize was missing
many things.  I fixed FIXED_OVERHEAD as part of the issue, but didn't try
to fix about a dozen missing fields from DEEP_OVERHEAD (though added
comments) or the actual dynamic heapSize().

Are we still trying to keep these up to date?  Should I file a JIRA?
+
Stack 2013-07-29, 22:36