HBase, mail # user - AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 18:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-25, 18:58
+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 19:12
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-25, 21:29
+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 23:31
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2013-01-25, 19:01
RE: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
Tianying Chang 2013-01-26, 01:28

Thanks Shrijeet

Thanks for the information! We have seen this couple times recently. Last week, it was very long(like 40+ minutes before we restart). I will follow up on that discuss thread. Thanks a lot!!

Tian-Ying