Hive >> mail # user >> Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?

+
Mathieu Despriee 2013-01-10, 08:39
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-10, 08:43
+
Mathieu Despriee 2013-01-10, 08:58
Re: Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?
I never ran into this kind of problem but can you try select as A,B,C

--
Nitin Pawar
+