MapReduce >> mail # user >> Subscription to the mailing list

Subscription to the mailing list
Hello,

I'm a Hadoop user - cluster as well as MapReduce coding.

I would like to subscribe to the mailing list.

Is it possible that I get mails only when a response is provided to the
queries I post?

Thanks and regards !
+
Jay Vyas 2012-10-22, 18:15