Hadoop, mail # user - Node-wide Combiner

Re: Node-wide Combiner
Robert Evans 2012-04-30, 16:27
Do you mean that when multiple map jobs run on the same node, that there is a combiner that will run across all of that code.  There is nothing for that right now.  It seems like it could be somewhat difficult to get right given the current architecture.

--Bobby Evans