HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-18, 08:30
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-19, 17:33
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-21, 13:44
+
Anoop John 2013-02-21, 15:52
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
I think that if your intention is to do some kind of scan filtering on the
server side then maybe an EndPoint coprocessor would be more fitting.
You can iterate over the InternalScanner and return a Map<> with your
filtered values.

You can also check this link:
http://hbase-coprocessor-experiments.blogspot.co.il/2011/05/extending.html

Good Luck!