Hadoop, mail # dev - modification to Hadoop Jobtracker

Re: modification to Hadoop Jobtracker
Nan Zhu 2011-03-18, 18:12
Hi, bikash

I also worked on this several months ago,

If I don't have a wrong memory, the involved files should be:
JobTracker.java, TaskTracker.java,

the most interesting functions should be JobTracker.heartbeat(), and
TaskTracker.transmitHeartbeat(), I think you will also need to add more
member variables in TaskTrackerStatus.java

take care about the write() and read() in TaskTrackerStatus.java,

Best,

Nan

--
Nan Zhu