Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
Ralph Goers 2012-11-19, 23:02
+1

I tested the Maven artifacts with Log4j 2 and had no problems.

I tried to use the tag link below but have absolutely no idea what to do with it.  I ended up doing a git clone and then a git checkout release-1.3.0.  That failed once with an out of permgen space error (normal behavior). I then commented out the sphinx plugin and got the same unit test failure as Roshan. I ran it a third time and it passed.

The source distribution looks fine.  I still find it confusing and redundant that the binary distribution also contains source.

Ralph