Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
Ben,

I think that you are right on target with this.  We need to have a wider
community of developers in order to have the bandwidth to handle recipes
and the recipes really do need separate release cycles.  Independent
releases should be not much of an issue given how compatible ZK versions
tend to be.