HBase, mail # dev - please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:59
+
Dave Wang 2013-02-21, 05:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-21, 18:49
+
Stack 2013-02-21, 20:22
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-21, 20:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 20:45
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-02-22, 03:12
Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Lars Hofhansl 2013-02-21, 04:06
Yeah!!

Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>All clear, snapshots branch has been merged.
>
>Mucho gracias to those who reviewed and extra thanks to the good job that
>Jesse, Matteo, and Ted did to get this in!
>
>Thanks,
>Jon.
>

>On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> --
>> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
>> // Software Engineer, Cloudera
>> // [EMAIL PROTECTED]