HBase, mail # user - How to configure in eclipse?

How to configure in eclipse?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-09, 13:05
Hi,

I'm wondering, what's wrong with the configuration in eclipse.

1) If I extract the source with Git directly from Eclipse, I can
create patchs, but the project is not configured correctly.
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#git

2) If I extract the source from Git on the shell and configure with
Maven, project is well configured, I can run the tests, do everything,
but Git is not configured and I can't create patchs :(

Is there a way to have both the .project working fine and the Git
configured too?

I followed the steps on the book, which are (from the shell):
git clone git://git.apache.org/hbase.git
mvn clean install -DskipTests
mvn eclipse:eclipse

Then import the existing project into eclipse.This give me the option 2.

For option 1 I'm using "Projects from Git" option.

What's wrong with my configuration? What should I do to have both the
.project configured correctly and the project linked to Git to have
him doing the patchs?

I have just done a TimestampBasedRowMover mapreduce that I would like
to propose ;)

JM
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-10, 23:40