Drill >> mail # dev >> facebook presto SQL query engine

Re: facebook presto SQL query engine
Yes as for internals they don't really say much, but they say a lot more in
their blog post.

Looks like they have their own ByteCode generation package, I don't believe
they have a columnar format or vectorization.

Tim