Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper shell prompt

zookeeper shell prompt
Hi,

I am new to zookeeper and have installed the version 3.4.5 with the help of
steps mentioned on Zookeeper Getting started Guide.
Zookeeper server is successfully started. Please refer below screenshot.

[image: Inline image 1]
When I tried to connect to server using command 'bin/zkCli.sh -server
127.0.0.1:2181', I got the below screen. But there is no [zkshell] prompt
as mentioned on Getting started Guide.

[image: Inline image 2]

I typed help on file line of the above screenshot, but, no response.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong there.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Riyaz