HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-11, 16:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 16:39
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-11, 16:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 16:50
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-12, 00:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 06:45
+
Stack 2013-04-12, 15:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 19:47
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-12, 00:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 02:14
Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
On Thursday, April 11, 2013, Ted Yu wrote:

> HBASE-8382 doesn't exist, as of this email. Can you confirm the JIRA number
> ?
my bad . hbase-8324

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)