Drill >> mail # dev >> Jersey and Jetty not playing well...

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 17:45
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-08, 18:10
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 19:29
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 20:04
Re: Jersey and Jetty not playing well...
Jacques,

The idea of getting treating it as a separate sub module worked. I now have
a mvn sub module called http-engine which is dependent on  jetty and jersey
libraries and the common module. The only thing is I had to create another
ExecConstants to hold the config keys in this namespace. Hope thats
ok..I'll now try introducing this dependency to java-exec and see if all
things come together!

Thanks,
Hari

+