MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Re: How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?
Hi,

You do not need to run an MR HistoryServer on all nodes. If you want
"start-yarn.sh" to cover the history server startup you can also
inject the command at its end.

--
Harsh J