HBase >> mail # user >> When I use secure hbase client create table,  throws accessDeniedException 'user is null'

Re: When I use secure hbase client create table, throws accessDeniedException 'user is null'
Are you following the steps at http://hbase.apache.org/book/security.html ?

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>