MapReduce, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.8

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.9
Jason Lowe 2013-07-03, 19:54
+1

- Verified checksums and signatures
- Booted single-node cluster from binary tarball and ran a few sample jobs
- Built source distribution, installed a single-node cluster and ran a
few sample jobs

Jason