Accumulo, mail # dev - MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
+
Christopher 2013-02-10, 01:04
+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 03:59
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:23
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 04:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-02-11, 10:51
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-11, 17:35
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 15:43
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 16:07
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 18:59
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
> following message and the Usage message:
>
>   Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was defined
>
> What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
> not see any documentation for this program.

There is  some documentation at examples/instamo/README.md

After 1.5.0 is released I want to put something like the following on
the Accumulo web page using examples instamo.

https://github.com/keith-turner/instamo

The basic idea is to offer something where someone could be writing
code against 1.5.0 in minutes.  I should probably look into including
support for the proxy in instamo 1.5.0.  It would be nice if someone
could be writing python programs that use Accumulo in a few minutes.
+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 02:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 17:33