Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
> following message and the Usage message:
>
>   Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was defined
>
> What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
> not see any documentation for this program.

There is  some documentation at examples/instamo/README.md

After 1.5.0 is released I want to put something like the following on
the Accumulo web page using examples instamo.

https://github.com/keith-turner/instamo

The basic idea is to offer something where someone could be writing
code against 1.5.0 in minutes.  I should probably look into including
support for the proxy in instamo 1.5.0.  It would be nice if someone
could be writing python programs that use Accumulo in a few minutes.