HBase, mail # dev - Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?

Re: Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 15:54
It would seem the point of this exercise is to segregate and eventual fix
_existing_ flaky tests. I don't see anyone advocating allowing commit of
new known flaky tests. I also don't see anyone advocating ignoring flaky
tests once segregated. Therefore I'm not sure how to provide an opinion
on these questions, they don't seem to be grounded in the discussion we are
having here. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)