HBase >> mail # user >> can we use same column name for 2 different column families?

can we use same column name for 2 different column families?
Hi,

Is it fine to use same column name for 2 different column families?

For example,

In a table "emp",

can we have column name "dob" under column family "F1" & "F2"?

Please let me know the impact of having like this if any...

Note : I don't want to use dob1 or some other field name for the second
column... use case is like that...

regards,
Rams