Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout

Re: hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout
Allen,

I agree 100% with you, there will be setups  that will break. I was just
pointing out that it may be a bit less that expected because of the
scenarios I described. But yes, you are right, something/somewhere will
break.

And being more clear than before, yes, it MUST GO in the release notes.

Thanks.

Alejandro