Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
With 4 +1 (Dmitriy, Thejas, Bill, Daniel) and no -1, the vote pass. I
will go ahead and release 0.10.0.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Russell Jurney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, .10.1 is fine.
>
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We can put it into 0.10.1.
>>
>> IMO the only thing that should block a release, especially one that's
>> been pending for so long, are major regressions (efficiency or
>> functionality) or correctness issues. Things that didn't work before
>> still not working is unfortunate but not a blocker.
>>
>> (Also: this is why we should disconnect piggybank from pig releases...)

>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Russell Jurney
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > This bug was never fixed, and I'm assured AvroStrorage fails on large
>> files
>> > in a production context. Any chance I can write tests for the patch in
>> > comments and get it in 0.10?
>> >
>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2266

>> change

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> trial

>> break

>> e2e
>> the

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19