HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

I'll cut the RC this afternoon.  JD fixed the replication dataloss issue
and Jon's KeyValue to Cell changes are going in now.  There may be still a
dataloss issue over long runs of integration tests -- Elliott is on this
still -- but I don't think we need hold up the RC for this.

Speak now if any objection to our RCing today.

Thanks,
St.Ack