HBase >> mail # user >> Performance analysis in Hbase

Re: Performance analysis in Hbase
Yeah there isn't a whole lot of documentation about metrics. Could it be
that you are still running on a default 1GB heap and you are pounding it
with multiple clients? Try raising the heap size?

FWIW I gave a presentation at HBaseCon with Kevin O'dell about HBase
operations which could shed some light:

Video:
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/resources/library/hbasecon/hbasecon-2013--apache-hbase-meet-ops-ops-meet-apache-hbase-video.html
Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/cloudera/operations-session-6