Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop Binary File

Re: Hadoop Binary File
I'm also doing binary image processing on Hadoop.  Where relevant, my Key and Value types are a WritableComparable class of my own creation which contains as members a BytesWritable object, obviously read from the file itself directly into memory.  I also keep the path in my class so I know where the file came from later.

On Jan 25, 2011, at 11:46 , F.Ozgur Catak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to develop an image processing application with hadoop. All image
> files are in HDFS.  But I don't know how to read this files with binary/byte
> stream. What is correct decleration of Mapper<K,V,K,V> and Reducer<K,V,K,V>
> Class.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ozgur CATAK
Keith Wiley               [EMAIL PROTECTED]               www.keithwiley.com

"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches
me to suspect that my own is also."
  -- Mark Twain