HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

Re: querying hbase
Actually, with the great work you guys have been doing and the
resolution of HBASE-1936 by Jimmy Xiang, we'll be able to ease the
installation of Phoenix in our next release. You'll still need to bounce
the regions servers to reload our custom filters and coprocessors, but
you won't need to manually add the phoenix jar to the hbase classpath on
each region server (as long as the installing user has permission to
write into HDFS).

Has there been any discussions on running the HBase server in an OSGi
container? That would potentially even alleviate the need to bounce the
region servers. I didn't see a JIRA, so I created this one:

James