HBase >> mail # user >> regions unlinked from table

Re: regions unlinked from table
Try doing an hbase hbck to see if it reports inconsistency. And do an
hbase hbck -fix to see if it fixes it for you. See
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbck.in.depth

Note that since 0.90.4 is old, some of the documented options won't be
available ... but hbase hbck -fix will be available.
--S