Avro >> mail # user >> C impl, getting a schema back as json C string

+
Jeff Hodges 2010-03-14, 07:39
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-03-15, 05:14
Re: C impl, getting a schema back as json C string
Since there doesn't seem to be a way, I'm just holding on to a
reference to the buffer I pass into create the memory writer.
--
Jeff

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Jeff Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (Note, that I've passed this in memory avro_writer_t to
> avro_schema_to_json and I'm just trying to get the string inside of it
> out.)
> --
> Jeff
>
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Jeff Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I can't figure out the API for turning an avro_schema_t back into an
>> in-memory string of json data.
>>
>> It seems I'm supposed to get it out of an avro_writer_t that I've
>> created with avro_writer_memory() but I'm a little lost once we start
>> having to use avro_writer_to_memory() to get back the original
>> avro_memory_writer_t.
>>
>> Sample code?
>> --
>> Jeff