Accumulo, mail # dev - Local integration tests

+
Michael Berman 2013-07-23, 21:46
+
Mike Drob 2013-07-23, 21:55
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-23, 22:02
+
Christopher 2013-07-23, 22:25
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-23, 23:27
+
Michael Berman 2013-07-24, 00:45
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-24, 00:50
Re: Local integration tests
Eric Newton 2013-07-24, 20:34
I've determined that having IPv6 on is making some of the tests fail.  I
was testing on an ubuntu 13.04 VM with 8G RAM and a single cpu.

-Eric