Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Implicit restriction of snapCount

Re: Implicit restriction of snapCount
Sounds reasonable. Please enter a jira where we can discuss the issue
and how to resolve. It would also be great if you are interested to
provide a patch!
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks!

Patrick