Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
Moving to the natural Maven 3 usage of maven-site-plugin as a normal build
plugin, with configuration for reporting, instead of dealing with the
massive "reporting" section that gets mapped to the maven-site-plugin, may
also help.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii