Flume >> mail # user >> Unable to setup HDFS sink

+
Vikram Kulkarni 2013-01-14, 06:43
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-14, 06:57
+
Vikram Kulkarni 2013-01-14, 07:04
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-14, 07:07
Re: Unable to setup HDFS sink
the correct value maps to this fs.default.name in your core-site.xml

so whatever value you have there, you will need to use same for flume hdfs
sink

--
Nitin Pawar
+