Drill >> mail # dev >> Standing Hangout Tuesday 9am PT

Re: Standing Hangout Tuesday 9am PT
I see the spot where you can run an adhoc on-air presentation.  I see how
you can preschedule a long running event.  (Calendar capabilities now
support automatic append of a hangout so that becomes less necessary.)

I just don't see any place you can do both together.

Does someone want to own scheduling each week and sending out a URL five
minutes before the meeting or should we just punt on recordings?