Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 candidate next Friday 11 Nov.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 candidate next Friday 11 Nov.
+1 for Jitendra's proposal.

Additionally, most of the core of the code that this patch is based on has
been tested and deployed in clusters at TrendMicro and Facebook.