MapReduce >> mail # dev >> 0.20.203 and missing TaskTracker metrics

+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-23, 19:06
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-24, 00:04
Re: 0.20.203 and missing TaskTracker metrics
Are you talking about 0.20.203?

Just test the release on my mac by running a single node cluster and
some sleep jobs. Seems to work for me :)

$>get -b Hadoop:name=TaskTrackerMetrics,service=TaskTracker tasks_completed
#mbean = Hadoop:name=TaskTrackerMetrics,service=TaskTracker:
tasks_completed = 37;

$>get -b  Hadoop:name=RpcActivityForPort55649,service=TaskTracker ReceivedBytes
#mbean = Hadoop:name=RpcActivityForPort55649,service=TaskTracker:
ReceivedBytes = 111469;