HBase, mail # user - Upgrading HBase 0.94.X

+
Federico Gaule 2013-11-26, 15:24
Re: Upgrading HBase 0.94.X
Ted Yu 2013-11-26, 15:30
Take a look at bin/rolling-restart.sh where you will see various options.

bq. i would like to keep current (.7) folder and move my installation to
.13 folder

You mean installation folder where HBase binaries are expanded ? You can
use separate folders for .7 and .13.
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Federico Gaule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I have in mind upgrading my productive cluster from 0.94.7 to 0.94.13.
> Rolling upgrade is recommended (http://hbase.apache.org/upgrading.html) .
> What is the step by step for that? I couldn't find it anywhere.
> In case i would like to keep current (.7) folder and move my installation
> to .13 folder, is that possible?
>
> What about hbase.version file? Is it automatically updated or is there any
> manual step ?
>
> Thanks!
> Federico

+