HBase >> mail # user >> Upgrading HBase 0.94.X

Re: Upgrading HBase 0.94.X
Take a look at bin/rolling-restart.sh where you will see various options.

bq. i would like to keep current (.7) folder and move my installation to
.13 folder

You mean installation folder where HBase binaries are expanded ? You can
use separate folders for .7 and .13.