HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase scalability performance

Hbase scalability performance
Dear all,

I am testing a simple hbase application on a cluster of multiple nodes.

I am especially testing the scalability performance, by measuring the time taken for random reads

Data size: 200,000 row
Row key : 0,1,2 very simple row key incremental

But i don't know why by increasing the cluster size, I see the same time.

For ex:
2 Datanodes: 1000 random read: 1.757 sec
3 datanodes: 1000 random read: 1.7 sec

So any help plzzz ??